Deposit and payment
1. Buyer may pay with cash, check or credit card. A bounced check is subject to service charge of $25.00. Seller, in Seller’s sole discretion, may refuse to accept checks after two bounced checks.
2. At the time of order Buyer may pay the purchase price in full, or the only the deposit in the amount of $400.00, with the balance due and payable according to Seller’s policy at the time of the order.
3. The deposit is not transferable. It will remain valid for six months and be forfeited after the six months period.
4. Buyer may cancel the order by written notice to Seller within fourteen days from the date of order. Buyer shall receive a full refund if cancellation is within three days of order. Cancellation between the fourth and the fourteenth day will be subject to a service charge at ten percent of the purchase price, (but not less than $128.00). No cancellation of order will be honored after the fourteenth day.
5. Seller will pay the refund in the same manner as the payment for the purchase price. In the case of payment by credit card, Buyer will credit the refund to the credit card account used to pay the purchase price. Buyer shall provide all account information Seller requests.
Return and Transfer
6. Buyer may return the merchandize within fourteen days of delivery for a full refund less a 10% (but not less than $128.00) handling charge. Energy socks may not be returned after its packaging has been opened. $39.00 (+tax) will be deducted from the purchase price for each pair of energy socks.
7.Within two months of delivery, Buyer may request Buyer’s recruiter to have Buyer’s purchase transferred to another person, and receive a refund of the purchase price less a 10% (but not less than $128.00) handling charges. Energy socks may not be returned after its packaging has been opened. $39.00 (+tax) will be deducted from the purchase price for each pair of energy socks.
8. When transferring the purchase, Buyer must return the entire arch-corrector shoe set and its accessories (including arch correctors, corrector shoes, energy socks, information folder, warranty card, receipt, FIR health guard, reusable shopping bag and shoe box, etc.), pay a transfer fee of $128.00, and deliver the footprint of the transferee. Energy socks may not be returned after its packaging has been opened. $39.00 (+tax) will be deducted from the purchase price for each pair of energy socks.
9. Seller may reject return and transfer if any components or accessories, such as arch-corrector, is missing or damaged.
10. Buyer shall use the same recruiter if Buyer purchases a new set of arch corrector shoe within six months after the return or transfer.
11. First time buyer of the arch corrector shoe set may exchange the shoes for a different size within seven days of delivery thereof. No exchange will be honored after the seven days.
Ten Years Limited Warranty
12. Seller warrants to buyer, and the transferee of a transfer made pursuant to the terms of this contract that the arch corrector set sold under this contract are free from deformation or cracks under normal use conditions for a period of ten years from the tender of delivery to buyer. In the case of deformation and cracks covered by the warranty, Seller will replace the defective product with the same or equivalent product, as determined by Seller. Deformation and cracks caused by abuse or external factors are excluded. Buyer must provide proof of purchase, request exchange in writing within the warranty period, and be responsible for shipping charges. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and the liability for any damages, whether consequential or not.
13. This limited warranty is not transferrable except as provided below:
(1)If buyer dies within ten years or becomes unable to use the arch corrector set due to an accident, the unexpired warranty period may be transferred to buyer’s transferee by written request to seller. The transferee shall responsible for the costs of $128.00 at any exchanges in the corrector, and purchase the new shoes that may be required;
(2)If a buyer is a minor child, and the corrector becomes unusable because of buyer’s growth, seller will change or adjust the corrector free of charge until buyer reaches the age of eighteen. Buyer shall pay for any new shoes that may be required at the listed price.
14. Shoes are consumables by nature. Lifetime service does not include the repair and maintenance of the corrector shoes.
Quality Life Series Products
15. Quality Life Series products are personal in nature. They cannot be returned for refund or exchange except when found to be defective.
16. Buyer shall promptly examine all Quality Life Series products upon receipt thereof. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt(s) within fourteen days.
17. Buyer may return Quality Life Series products for exchange within sixty days of purchase thereof, provided the packaging is unopened and intact. Exchange shall be for products having the same listed price at the time of exchange as the product being returned. Buyer shall pay the difference if the price for the new product is higher than the purchase price of the returned product. There will be no refund if the price of the new product is lower than the returned product.
18. All exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt. Each product is limited to one exchange only.
19. Quality Life Series products are consumable products. Buyer is solely responsible for maintenance and repair.
The above constitutes all the terms and conditions of the sale. They may be modified only with the prior written approval of seller’s general manager. All statements, written or oral, that deviate from the above terms and conditions shall be null and void without the prior written approval of seller’s general manager.